Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Day 8 LOAD

This is my day 8 LOAD. The picture was taken in 1998!!!! This summer the pic. will be 10 years old! Geez! The LO is an IRL and there is a hand stitched and beaded frame all the way around.

This is one of the few IRL LO's that I have enjoyed doing. I began scrapping in Nov 06 and started with IRL. That didn't last long. I became fascinated with digi.

Between LOAD, this BLOG, Photoshop Fridays and life, I am getting behind on what I want the blog to be.

Oh, well, work in progress!

Have a great day. Do you need a weather report for South FL? Gorgeous!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is an awesome layout! Love how fun it feels. I'll bet it feels great to get some older photos scrapped!

Way to go!!

Donna S. said...

I would LOVE to get my old pics out and scrap them - but I'm TOO lazy to scan them and WAY TOO lazy to get out real paper to play with! I do love the textures of non-digi pages though!
Great job on the LO!