Thursday, January 3, 2008

Shivering in South FL


We have the heat on! That is very unusual and only do so about once a year. Early yesterday the AC was on. We leave it on year-round. It was 33 this morning and I don't think right now it's more than 42. The wind is bitter!

I am doing the LOAD challenge at Big Picture Scrapbook so I did a QP. Yesterday I looked at Jeanne's Creative Bliss blog and found some great freebies listed in the credits for her gingerbread LO.

Credits here Raspberry Road Designs New Beginnings QP. Liz pictured here is my nephew's girlfriend.

2 comments:

LivE said...

I saw your layout on the LOAD gallery, Susan! Great job!!! So glad to be going on the LOAD adventure with you! ;)

Jeanne said...

Oh my Susan! Sounds like it's downright cold for you out there! We are a "balmy" 40+ degrees today. That's after several days of 20s and 30s so it almost feels like short sleeve and shorts weather. LOL

I love your layout and thanks for crediting my blog. You're too sweet!

Here's the link to the blog and the template I used on my Gingerbread layout. The rounded corners were already there. Sorry you were trying to work something out when I didn't do much but drag and clip...
http://moriginals.blogspot.com/2007/11/free-template-no-5.html

If the link isn't working, email me a jtomshack at gmail dot com and I'll try it that way.

Mother-in-law is going to rest now, so I'm gonna take a few spare minutes to do another layout. My dad is due to arrive in a couple of hours. Better get to it while I have the chance.

Oops sorry for the novel! :o) Probably more than you needed to know!